Sunday, April 5, 2009

Discussion for the week....

I've decided it would be pretty cool to have a group of topics to think about every week - on top of any random thoughts.

Here are my topics for this week:
  • Pursuit of Happiness - what does it mean to you?
  • "Are you ever ready.......?"
  • No questions asked - One of the best parenting tools my Dad every used
  • What was I taught growing up?
  • Pet clinics and shelters all across the States are overflowing with four-legged family members - could you say good-bye to your pet if you had to?

If you have something to say - let me know..........

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That was so true Amber. You don't know how something hits you until it does. People change when a special person in your life passes on. I do believe it brings the good out in most people. You realize that life must go on but I do think some things become more important to you that you had never thought about or just plain took forgranted. Your father was a very special person for people who knew him. He was the kind of guy you just thought was going to be around forever. I was a very lucky little girl when I met your dad and he was also special to me as a friend. I am so glad that I was able to be around him as I grew older and met you and your brother and your Mom. You are like a family to me.
    Love Lisa

    ReplyDelete